[TheList] Fenz

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 15:51:42 AEDT 2019

Late response. I'm not aware of any IGC channels being fitted onto 'fleet'
vehicles*.  UHF is used for LMR in the Auckland area, not sure how far down
into BOP it goes, possible the vehicles you're seeing roam into the
Auckland (UHF) areas, but the rest are still ESA/75Mhz.  Possible they're
running shorter antennas.

* Auckland Operational Support vehicles are fitted with their
IGC-equivalent radios in addition to the UHF LMR.