[TheList] Fenz

Mike Barnes zl3tmb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:37:01 AEDT 2019

Most fire support have VHF (ESA 75MHz) for the main fire com channel

The high band UHF channels are becoming more common (ESC 500 MHz)

Channel Number

Short Label

Full Label

Zone A

Zone B

Zone C

1

OPS

OPERATIONS

496.71875

496.83125

496.98125

2

CMD

COMMAND

496.96875

497.00625

497.04375

3

LOG

LOGISTICS

497.01875

497.19375

501.22500

4

AERIAL

AERIAL APPLIANCE

497.06875

501.33750

501.47500

5

SAFETY

SAFETY

497.18125

501.48750

501.52500

6

BASO

BASO

498.13125

501.55000

501.57500

7

LIAISON

LIAISON SIMPLEX

498.00625

498.00625

498.00625

12

ADD OPS

ADDITIONAL OPERATIONS

501.51250

501.68750

501.70000

13

LIASE DX

LIAISON DUPLEX

501.23750

501.23750

501.23750

14

RPTR 1

REPEATER 1

499.77500

499.77500

499.77500

15

RPTR 2

REPEATER 2

499.82500

499.82500

499.82500

16

OP SUP

OPERATIONAL SUPPORT

497.79375

497.79375

497.79375

Frequencies in bold are shared between the zones.

In Canterbury there are even (ESB 141MHz) channels fitted so they can talk
with DOC, SAR, CD. Marine etc etc.

All this data is on Radio Wiki

Regards

Mike