[TheList] Fenz

Gary Stone kaimaikid at xtra.co.nz
Sun Oct 13 12:22:35 AEDT 2019

I am noticing more and more these days fire service utes either running
around with both VHF and UHF antennas or just a UHF antenna only (BoP
region)

Curious if the utes with UHF only still have full contact with Fire
Comms or are they just set up for local fire ground radio support?

Does Tauranga have a UHF channel now that is linked to the VHF fire comm
channel?

Also is there any UHF linking in the BoP region?

Please don't make me have to go out and purchase a frequency counter and
find myself a friendly ute driver and sit there triggering his mic, lol