[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 117, Issue 8

Shane Vickers senavick2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 12:53:10 AEST 2019

Now this could fun and time consuming

3030 I think would be the "North Channel" Only because it appears both the
VHF and UHF sites in my location
The cars with link radios installed appear to send some sort of "ping" on
UHF simplex when they are parked up around home..
Signal strength various making me think they are mobile?? Radio ID general
remains constant for this signal.

Keep us busy until the new system is phased in. if it is...

The UHF site I have seen fire support on I think would be in the CBD its
busy and shows talk groups that never show on the "North" channels I
mention above.
Yet the 3030 talk group does show on that site, cars in North Head maybe
and have voted to the city site...

Got to love this stuff...Keen to participate and learn from others on this
one.

Shane.