[TheList] Lightning arrestors?

Mike Trump mtrump at orcon.net.nz
Tue Aug 20 17:16:59 AEST 2019

Hi all,

First off,

I must apologise for my comments regarding streaming not being radio.

That was really poor form on my part, radio is so many things these days
irregardless of how that is derived.

This will not happen again.

What I would like to ask however is this, for those of you that use
lightning arrestors, (and everyone should as a rule), where do you
source them from?

I had a small fire in my workshop late last year (unrelated to my radio
gear), but I'd like to start again with my scanning/ham radio build here
and also get rid of a heap of wiring and tidy it all up.

What are you folks using?

Cheers,

Mike T,

ZL3XD.