[TheList] scanning

Dan News dan at dannews.co.nz
Mon Aug 12 20:54:23 AEST 2019

Let people do what they want to do - within the law. Who cares if it
doesn't make you a "radio scanner operator"?

I've always listened because I like to know what's going on, the scanner is
just a tool to do that. Does that make me any less of an enthusiast? No.

If the internet isn't your cup of tea then don't drink it. Just don't moan
when other people do.