[TheList] Akaroa

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:27:07 AEDT 2018

Hi all

Have just made the move from Dunedin to Akaroa I'm wondering if somebody
could point me in the right direction of some possible frequencies that I
could program in on my scanner for out here I understand and please correct
me if I'm incorrect that the police sadly and Canterbury are encrypted and
cannot be received what about fire and ambulance I've had a play around and
try to sniff some frequencies out but everything seems to be dead things
would be greatly appreciated as I have a very expensive scanner sitting
here that's not receiving anything and I miss knowing what's going on in my
neck of the world.
Cheers Tim