[TheList] Dunedin police

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 23:20:41 AEDT 2018

Hi all

So last few nights I’ve been listening to dun police . Tonight they where
looking for a officer . Comms said s3 have unse orbheard from i4a they
haven’t been heard from then I hear him say no I’ll try his cell . Then
someone says I told u pigs I fucking killed him the sgt says sorry comms no
reply on his cell nd I hear I told you fuckers he’s dead in my boot . How
the hell is someone transmitting on the police freq . Obves this guy is not
a cop . Can the cops hear him as they don’t say nothing nd how can this
catch this asshole . He also keeps jamming the channel by playing fuck the
police by ratm over nd over . Is disgusting

Tim
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile on iPad Air