[TheList] Uniden UBCD396XT Software

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sat Jan 6 21:39:24 AEDT 2018

You could try FreeSCAN.  No idea on if it's easy to use, but like all things, once you get the hang of it... ARC-XT is $US40 (I think it has a time limited demo?) seems a little steep, but I have the luxury of not paying to program my RTs through work, so I'm a little biased there.
Richard
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.