[TheList] Aerials

Ray Colvill raycolvill1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:59:44 AEDT 2018

Just buy a commercial unit that works fantastically. You want the MOBILE
ONE model SCATX 25mhz ----1300mhz reception. Get this maybe from Jaycar and
you want a base with cable to connect it to your scanner. I will personally
vouch for this one as the best commercially available scanner antenna and i
have 3 on vehicles, one in my bedroom and one spare unit.

And it looks good as well.

Rayc