[TheList] Fast food frequencies

Nick McEvoy falcon5nz at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 21:44:07 AEDT 2018

Evening all.

I drive a diesel LandCruiser. I like my LandCruiser.
People taking my drivethrough order don't however. "Sorry, I can't hear you, can you turn the engine off" seems to be common. Well I can, but it has a 1 or 3 minute turbo timer so do you really want to wait?
So I wondered about talking to them directly.

Does anyone know if the old fast food frequencies are still relevant or are they all digital 1.2 or 2.4 ghz links now? Can't seem to find any down here but not sure where to look? 30ish and 160ish MHz?

Nick