[TheList] Rtl sdr. ADSB etc

Radio Scanner rs157950 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:31:32 AEDT 2018

Honestly your best bet is to start with windows and SDR#. Have you had a
look around http://www.rtl-sdr.com/ ? They have a TON of info that is
suitable for beginners and I believe they are the creators of that
particular SDR.

https://www.rtl-sdr.com/rtl-sdr-quick-start-guide/

Once you figure out the basics of SDR# then you can branch out and try
various decoding software.