[TheList] Pofung UV6 R Transceiver

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Sun Dec 9 16:08:39 AEDT 2018

If he's not a ham, technically he shouldn't have this in his possession.

It will RX ambulance nationwide except Wellington and Auckland Fire only.   Please note that from memory TX cannot be disabled on these, therefore he may accidentally bump the PTT, transmitting on the selected frequency.  While he won't hit the repeater, he should be aware of this, and even though others won't hear, he's still illegally transmitting on a frequency and could be fined by RSM for this if he was to be investigated.
Richard
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.