[TheList] Christchurch Fire IGC UHF Zone Use

Andrew Brill abrill0653 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:05:21 AEDT 2018

The reference to zone bravo is an additional comment within location field in the CAD system not the event text field. It appears to be inserted automatically by the system for that particular piece of roadway because of it's special nature underground inside a tunnel.
There will be a leaky coax system inside the tunnel to assist with underground comms.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaky_feeder

Andy