[TheList] Wgton. Free Ambo. Channels

Shane Vickers senavick2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:46:07 AEST 2018

If we follow the Aussies in our thinking Ambos, Fire and Police will
share the the P25 system and Fire and ambos hopefully will remain
in the clear with police remaining encrypted..   Yes P25 scanners has
been available for awhile and will set up for out system you will follow
talk groups rather then frequencies...They will mute encrypted Talk
Groups and private one to one if its been used??