[TheList] Whistler trx1

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:23:30 AEST 2018

Bob,
'Working off Zipcodes' merely means that if you enter your zipcode, it
pre-programs it for you. Clearly not necessary for use elsewhere but also
does make the barrier to entry quite low in terms of finding what to listen
to.

The other models you suggest are Analogue, with a lot going to digital, and
with digital scanning having some more complexity in the set-up, this
explains the interest in newer, digital-capable models.

Mark.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 11:21 AM, Bob the Bookman <bob at booksgiftsdirect.co.nz