[TheList] Scanners

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:02:20 AEST 2018

Oh wow

That scanner looks a beast what are your thoughts on it I think I should
wait until it's released and then buy it it sounds and looks pretty awesome
so does it just work like a normal scanner because it's goes on about
software defined radio or something so I'm not quite sure if it's different
just trying to digest all the information so much to digest thanks for your
help though mate I appreciate it as always cheers Tim