[TheList] Digital scanners / coms receivers

Radio Solutions radio.restorations at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:22:51 AEST 2018

Anything out of the US is going to have frequency gaps, unless it's
hackable or intended for the international market.
I don't know what's in the 75+ MHz band over there that they don't want
people listening to, never bothered to look into it.
What we need here is a good, cost effective unit that covers the whole
spectrum.
The Icom IC-R2500 looks like a nice unit but I don't see any prices for
them in a quick search.
Seems that some come loaded with P25 decoding built in, others require a
plug in module.