[TheList] Taxis & buses In Canterbury

Scan CHCH scanchch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 19:35:36 AEDT 2017

TL Parker Orion digital network has the buses. Marleys Hill and Mt Grey
sites have the most traffic. Couple of talkgroups. 1 main dispatch and a
secondary channel also.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=9294

Talkgroups are not listed on there. I'll see if i can dig them out tomorrow
from my other computer.