[TheList] Taxis & buses In Canterbury

Shane Vickers senavick2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 18:56:43 AEDT 2017

Richard are you set-up to look at digital trunk channels?

Last time I was in CHC I found TL Parker had several DMR trunk sites, I
seemed to recall hearing the chatter
of bus drivers asking for connecting buses to wait at the their stops
for them to receiver passengers from the bus running late..

My motel was close to the CBD at the time. I was using a standard
144/470 whip on a cable suspended from the window.

My laptop is at work with the details of that find if you need more
information I can try for next week.

Shane.