[TheList] Joining Radio Wiki,

Paul Davidson e_paul_davidson at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 11:23:55 AEST 2016

 Hi all, Can anyone please tell me how it is that I have joined Media Wiki and yet I can not joining Radio Wiki or select to get into the radio wiki site to check the site out. It also says you can edit the site on some of the pages and yet you can't. There is so many frequency's that are incorrect or mostly have changed and yet they have not been updated. This site is out of date in so many ways that the RMS site is much better and this site is really a waste.
Any info to tell me how this works would be great, but two memberships to Media wiki does not get me into Radio Wiki. they do not seem to be connected as much as they say they are part of the "Global group."

Kind Regards, Paul Davidson.