[TheList] Northland Police data noise

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Mon Aug 1 05:11:16 AEST 2016

Interesting! Thanks for that reply, nice to have my theory confirmed.  I thought I was right, but the Northland channel is the only channel I've heard it on.   It's a good idea to have though, a customer of ours has something similar set up on a site South of us, although they do have mains, the hill is helicopter access only and basically only in summer.  It has a massive battery bank as the hill can stay in cloud for a solid week I'm told.

Cheers!

Richard / Z-master