[TheList] Civil Defence in Auckland

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:23:59 AEDT 2015

Many VHF and UHF frequencies are licensed multiple times in multiple
geographic locations. I'm entirely not surprised that the same frequency is
licensed several times.

Recently I leased some commercial radios for event use, I subsequently
found out that the same frequency is licensed to at least three different
users in Auckland, albeit with different CTCSS requirements.

Mark.