[TheList] Greetings All!

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Mon Feb 9 15:07:17 AEDT 2015

Hi Cossey,

Waikato is up to date, myself and another guy are keeping it current.  I assume you mean the layout? Ideally it would be nice to keep it fairly uniform across the regions, however there are some differences (ie Auckland has a separate page per service, whereas waikato doesn't warrant that)

I'm just leaving Huntly, returning to Hamilton so I'll check out the frequency you mentioned and I should be able to advise where it's for when I get home.... I can't place it off the top of my head, but it sounds familiar.

Cheers,

Richard / Z-master
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.