[TheList] TheList Digest, Vol 62, Issue 4

Andrew King woodenflute42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:00:33 AEST 2014

John

Have a read of this page.  It might help to explain some of the recent
replys to your question.

The reason I asked if 75.925 MHz was an active channel in the Wellington
area is that if it is then your frequency might be due to a transmitter
fault rather than some illegal re-transmission.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic