[TheList] Unusual Police Frequency

DogSecurity - Richard richard at dogsecurity.co.nz
Wed Sep 17 14:34:18 AEST 2014

sounds illegally rebroadcast to me, Rukuhia (unless there is more than one) is just south of Hamilton by the airport.   It's too far apart from VHF and UHF to be interference due to being to close to the transmission source.

150MHz is an odd frequency range to rebroadcast in though, although I guess there have been plenty of Taits on Trademe for cheap that are around that range now that I think of it.
Richard/Z-master
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity, punctuation and spelling.