[TheList] Freeview

LOWLAND VIDEO COMEZ at IHUG.CO.NZ
Sat May 3 11:33:08 AEST 2014

I have a older model STRONG  4620 including a remote for $30.plus post from hamilton
Phone 07 8298395 if this is what your wanted Cheers Rolf
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bob-the-bookman
  To: thelist at radiowiki.org.nz
  Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:56 AM
  Subject: [TheList] Freeview

  Anyone have an old top box for freeview thats collecting dust?
  Thinking about ditching sky and putting freeview on the sky dish, have to convince her indoors that with freeview and intetnet tv we can get all we need for the cost of the internet
  Anyone doing this?
  We must doing the internet tv cos we are nearly at 50gig for the last month!!!

  Regards from Rotorua