[TheList] HF FREQS

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 08:47:23 AEST 2014

Hi al

I just bought myself and Icom r20 scanner and am very interested in
listening to HF Communications. Can somebody give me a list of frequencies
that are interesting that I can try and Tune into to see if I get reception
on my new aerial. I quite like listening to aircraft communication
communication in Antarctica and any communication from the international
space station or military or the likes of that. I'm very new to this so
anybody's help will be greatly greatly appreciated

Thanks all and have a lovely weekend

Tim

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile