[TheList] DMR Digital Radio

Andrew Brill abrill at ihug.co.nz
Wed Dec 31 15:46:12 AEDT 2014

Thanks Mike,  bit of confusion there - I am interested in DMR - not DRM !!
DMR is Digital Mobile Radio - an open source system used by various
manufacturers such as Motorola on VHF and UHF for transmitting voice and
data (GPS positions etc).

Just wondering if anyone is using the free software package DSDplus and LRRP
to monitor voice and position information.

Cheers,

Andy