[TheList] DMR Digital Radio

michael osborne mikeosborneno1 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 14:41:32 AEDT 2014

Hi Andy, The only station  that I can hear sometimes   is on 11620 MHz  in c.w mode (radio India in English )   from about 9am/ 11am  local time on some days !!!!, not always reliable . (different stations can be heard with the change of seasons, In general I have found DRM not much good . (great when its good , but then drops out very quick )

I am using  the winradio 313e  +180+ads+DRM, with a wellbrook 330s active antenna , (loop).

Hope that helps ,
Cheers ,
mike