[TheList] mag antenna advice

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu Dec 18 08:41:58 AEDT 2014

That's odd.  My Carolla had three spare holes/gromits for features the model didn't have, so I just poked a hole in the rubber and stuffed the cables through...

I do wonder why folks get so tied up on not putting holes in their cars though?

If you own it for more than three or four years you're going to scrub far more value off it than a couple of small holes will cause, and unless you are severely handyman challenged there is no reason why said small holes should lead to chronic rust or structural failure issues!

(Understandable if it's a company car etc)

Cheers, Chris H.