[TheList] Ambo Auckland

Shiters shiters_r_us at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:34:40 AEST 2014

In most cases fire call takers will just transfer you to Ambo anyway. And why put more pressure on the fire service to attend calls the majority are not equipped or trained for  (with the exception of the stations that are equipped to co respond of course) The majority of fire fighters are not happy having to perform Ambo duties as it is.
Purple calls yes I can understand this, but Shifting the problem will not help. The government need to get in Behind Ambo and give them a bit more funding and support.
Sorry others may not agree but that's just my opinion.