[TheList] telco

Mike Bailey tahiini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:25:43 AEST 2013

Its within consultation. They are building one here in Winton, and talked
with the Kindy here when looking to site it, the Kindy had no worries.

Its always a laugh like me - they worry about the couple of Watts a cell
tower puts out, but a ham like me can move in next to a school, or Kindy,
and pump out 1000W no worries, not a complaint!