[TheList] telco

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:22:09 AEST 2013

Thank for the link Mark.  Quite useful seeing where Nd who towers belong
to.  I did see something that upset annoyed me Nd that was a cell tower
right next to a primary school.  I thought they were not allowed to build
near schools or am I completely wrong here.

Tim Devaney

Sent from Gmail using a Samsung Galaxy S4