[TheList] DVB-T DAB dongle

Lowland Video Production Comez at ihug.co.nz
Wed Sep 11 15:57:36 AEST 2013

Hi Mike
thanks for you quick responds I have installed the software that came with the unit and know that the USB stick works .
In the software you can scan a range of freqeuncies out side the radio FM and Tv band
You can set top and botom frecq but when there is no transmission it will not record this in the list
I will uninstall the software that camewith the unit and see if I can find the ZADIG software  Thanks for now Rolf