[TheList] Happy Fathers Day

hamscanner hamscanner at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Sep 1 15:16:26 AEST 2013

On 1/09/2013 8:49 a.m., Bob wrote:
> Ok fathers day is now over, get outa bed
>

> I was picking the fluff from my navel again and got to wondering if the hobby of scanning is slowly going the way of CB radio?
> has anyone actually brought a scanner recently?
> anyone scanning the bands really picked something that they had never heard before?
>   and I while my brain is in turmiol has anyone used or considered the new Google chromecast , or figured out how to the same thing without buying the thing?
>
> oww found something else in my navel, might put it on Trade Me
>

> Bob the Bookman
> 0210734466

Hi Bob

re the Google chromecast

its not quite chromecast but it basically gives you the ability to send
music/video etc from one android device to the android device

its in early Beta version so expect some incompatibilities

what you could do is find a android device that has HDMI out and plug it
in to the back of you tv

it free app its called CheapCast

Kiely