[TheList] New Toys.....I want some new shiny ones...

Rob Vile teamkeeweedirtsurfing at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:06:22 AEDT 2013

Well who's got a heads up on whether these will be winging its way to a
store near........well New Zealand??  Nice looking units and under a
$1000.00 so I'm keen! Got to spend money on something I love doing....Right?

 "Uniden Corporation, the leading manufacturer of scanners, CB radios and
wireless devices, has unveiled two radios sure to keep scanner buffs
drooling - the portable BCD-436HP and base-mobile BCD-536HP."