[TheList] Site down??

Chris Hoffmann Chris.Hoffmann at lanworx.co.nz
Sun Nov 17 08:34:12 AEDT 2013

Hi,

It has been down a bit the last few days while I did what seems to be now an annual occurrence of "blow the site away and reimport the useful data". Spammers have completely hacked capture codes now, so the site was full (8GB's) of spam. It was killing the server so had to be nuked and rebuilt. Again.

Other than a few images & Nav menus its mostly back in the right number of bits again.

Like last time you will need to recreate accounts, but I am going to take Shitterkings advise and have accounts moderated for edit.

Cheers,

Chris021