[TheList] Rob G. OFF TOPIC

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Wed Feb 13 10:11:49 AEDT 2013

More than likely..

Still, even better plan to get someone to create the list for you and manage it as one of the 'guys'.

It says in one news article that he often promoted more extreme ideas in the groups he was involved in?  Presumably to discover who were the radicals in a group.

One assumes if that was the mode of operation offline a similar pattern would be found in the email list?

Dunno, I'm just throwing stuff out there as I wasn't on the list then...

That, and I really need something to eat...  What's for lunch?

Cheers, Chris H.