[TheList] Rob G. OFF TOPIC

Andrew White awhite at paradise.net.nz
Wed Feb 13 10:11:03 AEDT 2013

Hi Chris

Depends on how you see police informers in relation to political activism. As
far as I'm concerned he is a rat and betrayed many people who trusted him.

Also as a result, those of us who might move in those circles are wise to keep
our interest in radio a secret, or we are understandably under suspicion as well.

Cheers
Andrew (you know who - yes I'm here as well :-))