[TheList] Rob G. OFF TOPIC

Gary Lowndes gary.lowndes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:26:58 AEDT 2013

I would imagine he certainly was. I asked him once about the legality of
posting things to the old 10-1 list as that was surely acting on things we
had heard, he wouldn't go into any detail; but assured me the legal side of
it had been taken care of and we were free to post things there.

Also I don't believe there is such a thing as off-topic for this list, I
think we've had this discussion several times before and general discussion
that could be of interest to list members is fine, it doesn't *have* to be
scanner related.

Cheers
Gary