[TheList] Rob G. OFF TOPIC

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Wed Feb 13 08:19:20 AEDT 2013

Hi-ho,

I'm relatively new to the list and don't know Rob so I don't really have an opinion on him....

Given that this list discusses things in a 'grey' area I imagine some folks on the list might develop an instant dislike for him just on the basis of suspicion he was sharing details off the list with the Police as well.

Cheers, Chris H.