[TheList] trunking

Tim Devaney timdevaneynz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:12:35 AEST 2012

Hey Neill

Thanks for answering my questions.  Very much of a help for someone who's
just getting into trunking.  So basically I have a scanner that is worth a
lot of money that is a digital trunk tracker nd it won't track
anything?????.  What would customs be on or are they in the same boat??.
Thanks again for helping out a newbie .  Cheers