[TheList] trunking

Neill Ellis tgsnoopy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:20:32 AEST 2012

Hi Tim,

Fisheries were using Teamtalk (ActionNet) and/or Fleetlink last time I
paid any attention to them.

Unfortunately they are European MPT1327 trunking systems which are
almost non-existant in the USA and subsequently Uniden scanners don't
work with those systems.

Even the long standing MCS Digital (not digital at all) EDACS 800MHz
trunking system up here that the Unidens were compatible with has been
shut down recently.

Of course Fisheries use encrypted radios should they be involved in any
covert type operations.

Sorry there are no easy answers for you.

Regards,

Neill.