[TheList] Wiki Spam?

Chris Hoffmann Chris.Hoffmann at lanworx.co.nz
Sun Oct 28 09:11:41 AEDT 2012

Hi All,

The Wiki has ingested 35GB+ of spam this month which has left it pretty sluggish to say the least!

I can either set up a new MediaWiki instance, tighten up its security then we can all move over any relevant material or we can pull the pin and just leave the mailing list.

If there is a few people willing to move the valid content across then I don't mind keeping her going.

Cheers,

Chris.