[TheList] Changes to ambo comms

Andy zl1cop at qsl.net
Sun May 27 13:14:14 AEST 2012

The MED database shows the following freqs (mostly simplex)  in the ESCN
band licensed to Ambulance NZ since Feb 2011.

Modes are both analogue (11K0F3EJN) and digital voice (8K10F1EDN)

Chan             Freq            TX location

ESCN263#  497.28125  MOBILE

ESCNX26   497.81875  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX34   497.91875  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX35   497.93125  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX36   497.94375  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX39   497.98125  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX50   498.11875  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX53   498.15625  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX54   498.16875  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX56   498.19375  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX64   498.29375  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX69   498.35625  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX79   498.48125  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCNX80   498.49375  ALL NEW ZEALAND

ESCN263   501.78750  AMI STADIUM CHRISTCHURCH

ESCN263   501.78750  EDEN PARK

ESCN263   501.78750  WESTPAC TRUST STADIUM

ESCN263   501.78750  STATE INSURANCE BUILDING INVERCARGILL

Make of it what you will.

Andy