[TheList] Amateur Radio News

Mark Foster blakjak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:41:50 AEDT 2012

ZL callsigns can already appear on personalised plates in the usual fashion
(albeit expensive).
Unfortunately ham radio in New Zealand doesn't have anywhere near the same
level of recognition that it has in the USA and why would anyone advocate
for dropping the profit associated with a small subset of personalised
plates in this economic climate?

Good luck, but I don't think you'll get far personally.

Mark ZL1VMF