[TheList] Amateur Radio News

Oliver nzoliver at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:45:08 AEDT 2012

Hi,

Not sure...Interesting.

As for the councils, well, time will tell!

Also, all fellow HAMs, how about a HAM licence plate for our vehicles? I have been looking into what the folks in America do and thee are a couple of simple designs we could implement if we can get a deal from Personalised Plates.

Let me know..

Oliver

ZL3OOC