[TheList] Wanganui Fire

Shaun Sayer shaun.sayer at xtra.co.nz
Sat Aug 11 14:17:18 AEST 2012

It's been a while since I listened to the Wanganui shared channel so I could be wrong if police are still on it? However I know Levin/Palmy police are still operating on non-digital channels as I'm listening now so I'd be very surprised if other central region channels were digital. Also the brigades in the rural area are definitely not on Wanganui fire channel as its linked with Palmy and the Naki and do not hear the likes of Ratana Marton Waitotara and some of the others.