[TheList] Internet linked PRS in CHCH?

Scanhead scanhead at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:51:52 AEST 2012

Not a having a crack at anyone... But do you think its because rules,
regulations and compliance cost now stifle innovation and uptake? The
internet and its voice communications technology are reasonably open and
free of compliance and enjoy massive use in comparison.

If you want to mix internet with PTT and "free park" radio bands (and not
have RSM come for you) I think this is where its headed:

http://www.cnds.jhu.edu/pub/papers/smesh_ptt_secon10.pdf

Scanhead.